Daryl W. Hess: Some Recent Publications
- Quasiparticle band structure and density-functional theory:
Single-particle excitations and band gaps in lattice models,
Hess, and J.W. Serene, Physical Review B 59, 15617 (1999).
- Single-particle excitations in a two-dimensional strong-coupling
D.W. Hess, J.J. Deisz and J.W. Serene,
Phil. Mag. Lett. 78, 393 (1998).
- Coupled electrons and pair fluctuations in two dimensions: a transition
to superconductivity in a conserving approximation,
J.J. Deisz, D.W.
Hess, and J.W. Serene, Physical Review Letters, 80, 373 (1998).
- Vertex symmetry and the asymptotic frequency dependence of the self-energy,
J.J. Deisz, D.W. Hess, and J.W. Serene, Physical Review B, 55, 2089
- Incipient antiferromagnetism and low-energy excitations in the half-filled
two-dimensional Hubbard model,
J.J. Deisz, D.W. Hess, and J.W. Serene, Physical Review Letters,
76, 1312 (1996). [pdf]
Last modified July 27, 1998
Daryl Hess, email@example.com